Thursday, May 29, 2008

Backstabbers.

Hello Dear Dear Friends, I feel crappish yea that's the word i found out something, lets say her name is.. hmmmm monkey. Ok monkey she wants to ruin my relationship with my damn close friends cause she's jealous. NO!! I think it's because she has nothing better to do lar.. Everyday is sooooo suckish.Why do I have friends like that??? Huh??? Why!!! The answer is : i donno.
ooohhh ya i haven't tell you the wrost part yea there is a wrost part, she said bad things bout me to my another friend and told me bad things about my other friend and you know what??? SHE DENYS IT!! ARRRRGGGGHHH.. Still say she don't like backstabbers she's one herself she should hate herself if i were her i would hate myself too i'd commit suicide man!! omg lar i need to cool down i need ice. Sheesh she is a MONKEY ONLY WANT FOOD AND MONEY!!!! okay i've cooled down after drawing her face and cutting it up i feel so much better. =] i should be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home