Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SINGFEST.

HELLO SECOND POST AND I'M OFF OKAYS MY SISTER IS GOING TO SINGFEST!! LIKE O.M.F.G CAN??? AND WHEN MY DAD WANTED TO GET ME TICKETS TOO.. he found out that they were SOLD OUT.... uhhhh i hate those two horrible words. but there's another reason why i can't go CHECK THIS OUT I WENT TO THE SINGFEST WEBSITE AND FOUND THIS OUT
ADDMISSION RULES

Free admission for infant in arms and child aged 5 years old and below. Child 6 years old and above must purchase ticket for admission. Child below 16 must be accompanied by an adult.* Cameras without flash are allowed for this event. No Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event! *No outside food & drinks allowed! LIKE WTF HELL ??? WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM? FREAKING 1 TO 5 YEAR OLDS CAN JUST GO IN WITH THEIR SISTERS OR BROTHERS BUT WE FREAKING 6 TO 15 YEAR OLDS MUST GO WITH ADULTS WHAT IS FREAKING WRONG WITH THEM?? HUH? anyway i have t0 COOL DOWN my sister promised me she would take ALL pictures of the performers INCLUDING FREAKING PANIC AT THE DISCO!!! OMG OMG SHE NOT EVEN A REALL FANN CAN GET TO SEE THEM BUT I CAN'T? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?? anyways before i end off my post here's the list of performers on SUNDAY (THEONE MY SISTER IS GOING TO)

Alicia Keys, Panic at the Disco, Jason Mraz, One Republic, Stacie Orrico, Jamie Scott, Rick Astley, The Pussycat Dolls....

P.S. JOSEPHINE LOW EN WEN I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS IF THERE IS A SIGNING FOR PANIC AT THE DISCO PLEASE PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU GO! AND JILL : ) IF YOU'RE READING THIS AND ON THAT DAY MY SISTER DON'T WANT TO GO, THEN HELP ME! I'LL PAY YOU(SERIOUSLY I'LL FREAKING PAY YOU!) : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home