Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HHHMM. GOSSIP.

hello everybodyy. (:
todays post will be about, gossip. (not me, i have nothing to do with this.)
people (HELGA) & (GRASSHOPPER)

ok. helga was angry at hm me cause she didnt know the tuition homework and she didnt understand my my explaination too. so i was really pissed and gave her this face. -_- and she got pissed and told grasshopper i was a bloodly bitch..... hhhmmm. i mean at least say i bitch good right? dont call me a bloody bitch k? ok then grasshopper is quite.. close to me sometimes. so she told me that helga called me a bitch. this was the conversation. ( grasshopper G for short)

G : hey hello ;D

ME : oh hello (:

G : you know that helga called you a bloody bitch?

ME : oh really? (:

G : yeah thats what she said.....

ME : hhhmmmm. ( a little bit pissed but uh im ok)

G : you angry ah?

ME : no larh, im pissed but i mean im a good bitch right? i mean i bitch REALLY REALLY WELL (:

G : LOL? hahaha.

( starts talking about uh D. )


ok then helga texted G and said did you tell jacq that i called her a bitch? and G being the truth telling girl she is told her yeah. and helga was really pissed and said that she was gossiping and uh its not meant to be told. and G was like ok? shes not pissed then you angry for what? then SILENCE. so now helga there is angry at G but uh G doesnt really care larh. so no need for you to waste your happiness being angry about someone youre not gonna see so much anymore. and why you wanna gossip about people? theyre gonna find out anyways..... have ever heard these lyrics?
" All your opinions keep em' to yourself, just let me think so i can hear myself. wont it be nice if i could just go solo take the day off? I'd be alright if you would leave me to it, back the fcuk off."
keep them too yourself. if you really cant stand the person JUST IGNORE THEM. if they irritate you like hit them or something. ( OK please do not hit them you'll get in trouble) or tell them please go away i really dont like you, OR do what i did to geraldine sit her down and tell her not to bother me i mean shes ok now..... i think. but i mean dont get angry that im blogging about you. im just trying to teach my fellow friends some lessons in life. and as you said
"and my blog , my rites , my post ,
you can write about me in ur blog too you know" quote from your blog. so uh. its not mean its sorta sarcastic. if you like feel offended you can tag me ;D with your name as HELGA if you dont want people to know your name. but i wont delete the post. (: unless i feel like it.
TEEHEE!
so uh lets blog about something else (:

so today after tuition i went to see some Y-Hope people like its a church for youth larh. meet her friends they were all older but they were super nice. (: like the games and everything really fun. (:
woah i cant stand the fact that i need to go for orientation camp soon. uh, im gonna be 13 tomorrow, im getting older. ): im gonna be a grandma soon can? but. on the bright side im one step closer to watching rated movies. ;DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home