Saturday, October 25, 2008

GOSSIP GIRL. ( :

HELLO. sorta short post? im just here to tell you that I HAVE THE COMPLETE SEASON 2 OF GOSSIP GIRL. teehee BE JEALOUS. ;D MUAHAHHAHA. im not gonna lend it to you. hahha except hong li. shes different. ( : speaking of gossip girl omg. i heard that eric is gay? as in the show. omg. thanks hong kiat for telling me. like quickly watch it then return to mee. i wanna watch too. ( : anyways. bored i'll tell you what song im listening to. eminem lose yourself. ( : its nice. waitting for hl to go online. i think after i take pictures with her. im gonna create a post solely dedicated to her.. since shes my best friend. ( :

pp.s // good news mann, ( for thoses of you who play neopets) I PICKED SOME BERRIES AND I GOT A FISHBERRY... THATS WORTH 15,000 NEOPOINTS & I ALSO FOUND A PUSBERRY THATS WORTH 11,000 NEOPETS. teehee. be jealous. ( :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home