Monday, November 17, 2008

POSER.

hello today im gonna diss a poser. fk you. according to yong jia. she copied geraldines name too. so um sorry geraldine but still before that you did something that pissed me off. ok so heres ALL the quotes.
"Jacq: jac the ass the les" umm that was lame and that is somehow hls nickname for me sometimes so um no affect on me. ( : teehee. go to hell b!tch.
"Jacq: I want to fk someone" yeah omg how did you know! -_-
"Jacq: I am a big fat ass les'' i am not an lian les. i dont even use that. retarded such a lousy impersonator. and plus if your using MY name how would I know your name. you may be a 80kg fatass sitting behind your big computer cause your eyes are to squashed by your fats to see. ( : teehee.
"Jacq: u can call me this from now on" im assuing this is jackass. call me anything you want. at least im not a liar, or a coward LIKE YOU!. ;DD
"Jacq: I am the one Swee Man posing as daisy and writing f words about geraldine" why would i say that i did those things. and you think i have nothing better to do? f about geraldine you were posing as her so umm F YOU!. ( :
"Jacq: fuuck fuuckity me" WOW YOURE A GENUIS! hey and i thought of that first you copyb!tch
"Jacq: I am a les" im taking it as you didnt know how to spell lesbian. umm yeah youre SO smart. *ketou* to you. ( : YES IM A LESBIAN. happy? and if i were i wouldnt like brendon urie right? omfg youre so retarded.

now on to geraldines one.
"geri: fuuck fuuckity" really no meaning........ ( :
"geri: hehe. its me . i posed as her. i will change my sex soon" umm you wanna be a transvesite go ahead you can be open about it. why so ashamed untill you have to use her name is it? aiyoh people like you will never be brave wont you.


something else i have to get off my chest,
"daisy: ha then why yr blog got let us just be losers?" umm cuase she likes it who are you to tell her what she can and cannot put.
3 quotes.
"
daisy: our dance is so much better then yr skit
14 Nov 08, 21:10daisy: so is acting
14 Nov 08, 21:09daisy: u r not good in eng maths chi sci" ok umm we may not be good in sci but the rest we got high ok. dont think cause youre smart youre better than us. see you smart but you dont even know how to fight back wow thats genius.
"daisy: well u all r loser" u = you, r = are. for thoses of you who have trouble reading dont blame you.
"daisy: u act like ah beng oh yea yr class r all ah bengs" HELLO. AH BENG IS A GUY. are you that dumb get your words right before you scold people ok? whore.
"daisy: obviously daisy do not talk slang" slang is for americans. it means we're smart. umm you dont ok. well then i donno. i thought it was we do not. or daisy does not. AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMART T.T
anywyas. janicia. now you can read the quotes and dont be mad. that person started it first...... and to all those people who wanna b!tch. please take lessons from me before you start. only 5 buckaroos per hour for the poor 3. ( : lessons will start immediately. ( : call me!
xoxo,
jacquelne low en-qi as i have always said sue me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home