Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sec 1/3

hello all today is going to be a rant. so if you really hate to hear to in this case see me rant then go away. (:
BITCHES.
today im gonna talk about 2 people in my class and yes im gonna use their name cause theyre alr dead in my eyes. natalie and clar... shit girl.
Natalie can still change shes just trying to hard to be popular. and she keeps bothering me and jill and the rest.. so uh stop bothering us and uh stop acting and maybe JUST maybe we'll like you. (:
now for clar... shit. i dont even know her name i dont even know her! and she called me, jill, nicole, nicole, andrea and the rest bimbos. i mean you dont even know me. how would you even know I HAVE NEVER TALKED TO YOU IN MY LIFE K? Maybe youre a stalker. : O but even if you werent i'd tell you to go to hell but if youre like a believer in god. i hope he rejects you breaks your heart and pushes you down the cloud of love and straight into the depths of HELL. and i dont care if you see this actually i hope you do. so now i wanna speak up for them and say something bad about to too. only too your face. or rather in my post. YOURE FUGLY, and plus you have ugly hair and youve just made 5 or more new enemies. and plus stop telling swee man crap she doesnt care. (:
TEEHEE. please i like god i just dont think god would like people like her walking around in heaven. : P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home