Wednesday, November 19, 2008

PSLE SUCKS LIKE SHIT.

hello. im damn sad k? my results are not that bad but im gonna miss my DEAR AND LOVED friends and besties hey wait im not gonna miss my friends but im gonna miss my best friends and animal. but the person im gonna miss the most is defintely hong li. ) : sobb. our marks are like 22 marks apart shit. i wanna be in the same class. EVERYONE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TAG IF YOU PRAYED and i'll give you $1 if we really end up in the same class i promise. ( : PRAY HARD and now den den den. for my results...... 223. ok larh. shit me. AAAARRRGGGH. anyways me and hong li promised to do like LOTS of things before whatever. so yeah looking forward to that. and i still wanna bake a cake yeah? and then im gonna make the icing into a shape of 2 people holding hands. i doubt i can do that. i mean im not a cake maker or whatever... -_- feeling so pissed at my results. you may be wondering " SHES CRAZY, RESULTS OK THEN SHE STILL SO SAD?" yes i am crazy. ( : im willing to exchange marks cause if im in a different class i have to make friends all over again. -.- i dont want that. im anti-social and if youre my future friend and youre ah lian dont bother i'll just make fun of you. ( : i hate ah lians. so get this all my friends. i'll remember you and hong li even if we're not that close you'll still be my bestie forever ks? and i better be yours too!. ( : and when i grow up and im rich i'll take you and fei ni and the rest to paris, and then we'll eat mac & cheese by the eiffel tower k? ( : and plus we'll take a PRIVATE jet. ( : lovee yaaaaa truckloads and lorry loads. its a heart ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home