Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I went out today...

Hey guys, so i went out today.. With Josephine and a certain someone and you know what? This post already sounds BORING! I admit, my posts are going downhill. You wanna know why? CAUSE NOTHING HAPPENS IN MY LIFE! All my posts are about my life being fucked up and i complaining SOO don't tell me my posts aren't that funny no more, I KNOW.
ANYWAYS, So we meet, and we went to j8. Yes, j8 the home of the disgusting creatures we call Ah Lians/Ah Bengs and yes, they pissed us ALL off. So guess what? We left HALFWAY through the movie, AND HE WAS THE ONE WHO PAID! Oh holy crap, i feel like damn bad. I think i'm gonna pay him back, if i ever see him again. So yeah and a message for you certain someone..

"DUDE!! Stop smokin' man! Hahaha, and your cast shouldn't be pink...." :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home