Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I feel like eating a burger.

Hey guys, so i slept over at Josephine's house yesterday and uh it was LATE. VERY LATE. And when i was sleeping, i swear to god my spine was THIS (---) CLOSE to like just falling apart. WHY? CAUSE OF A DUMB INVENTION CALLED THE TRAMPOLINE. And it wasn't just ANY trampoline, it was a GYM TRAMPOLINE. YES, THE FUCKING BIG ONES. Okay, so i was hiding underneath the trampoline because a certain SOMEONE wanted to jump on me. So i hid there and when i decided to finally come out of that damn thing, MY BACK HIT THE TOP OF THE FUCKING RAIL-EY THING. And now there is a bruise and yes, it is kinda swollen. I can imagine all of you laughing at me right now.... BUT, i have nothing to say. Oh and Inez was like a super EMO kid during badminton.

INEZ : I feel like i'm dying....
JILL : Huh?
INEZ : I feel like i'm dying... (pauses) but i feels good.
JILL : What??
INEZ : It feels like i'm leaving this world (looks away)
JILL : Tells me what Inez said and starts laughing, loudly.

INEZ IS SO EMO. HAHAA.
Anyways, JILL I KNOW HE IS THIN, LIKE REALLY THIN. But he is my skinney bitch and it is freakin' awesome. :)
SOOO, THE BLOG IS BECOMING BORINGG!!!

P.S.//I have realised that only bad things that happen to me result in good posts. Which is BAD.
P.P.S.//I WILL BLOG AGAIN LATER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home