Sunday, June 7, 2009

All the small things.....

Hey guys, i'm here to say...
I MISSED HIM! I MISSED BY LIKE AN HOUR! OH MY BABY JESUS I AM ABOUT TO KILL MYSELF. CAN'T FACEBOOK HAVE SOME ALERT THING WHEN HE LIKE GOES ONLINE? Like text me or something?!??! I think facebook should add this application. I don't mind paying like 6000 bucks a week. I DON'T MIND. And he said he's gonna have like Spanish orals soon....
JILL HE SPEAKS THE LANGUAGE OF G'RABE!!!! DELICIOUS!
Anyways, go read Josephine's blog! I LOVE her brother's post about Ah Lians, it's just perfect in every way. AND OH OH OH SHORT POST BUT BUT BUT BUT THERE'S A REALLY AWESOME KID!!! He's like so freakin''' cool i can't even tell you his awesome powers. (: Click the link to see his awesomeness. Oh BTW, his name is Sungha Jung.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZbZRWINje4
It's him playing Hotel California by Eagles. Its like so bloody awesome. But i like his cover of Smells like teen spirit. OH MY GOSH IT'S FREAKIN' AWESOME. And i must say this it's for ALL the Ah Lians in the world, especially for one that has a special place in my heart *COUGH COUGH* (:
SUNGHA JUNG PWNZXCXZCXZCZXCZXCXZCZCXZCXZCZXCZXCZXCZ'S YOU.
And you know what makes him even cooler to me?!?! HE'S KOREAN!! HA! HA HA! KOREAN PEOPLE RULE!
So listen to his awesomeness and at the meantime, i'll cry to myself for not going online earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home