Saturday, November 22, 2008

Maybe, youre gonna be the one that saves me.

(: helloss. (; YAY. today i'll be going to a super nice place called Preve. (: its at some island. (: lots of pictures later promise. but now. im gonna do i have never done and will maybe ne ver do it again cause its my favourite song of AALLL da history. (: it wonderwall my oasis. greatest guy EVA. to write the best song EVA. (:
well im really lazy to upload the video so um heres the linkie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAPtTS0TYtU DA SONGG.
and then theres a cover thats my personal favourite.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQNN5kCbQcQ&feature=channel by boyce avenue.
theres alot of meaning to the song man, so "intense"??
DA LYRICS. (to be honest i dont know whats wonderwall. ) : P

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta
do I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

Backbeat the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me
And after all You're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do About you now

And all the roads that lead to you were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you I don't know how

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me
And after all You're my wonderwall (x2)


Said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me



there you go. da lyrics to my favourite song. (: VERY OLD. but. nice. (: VINTAGE YEAH?
OHH that reminds me boce avenue did a damn good cover for disturbia. ALL RIHANNA FANS. go see it. its damn good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ic8Lgtrpl0&feature=channel


Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum. ♫ (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home