Tuesday, December 2, 2008

MY GRANDPARENTS ARE COMING!

hey hey. (: i baked a cake with hong li today. it was ok for a cake that was ruined. : P like the amount of flour to put in the cake was like ummm 3 cups. and hong li didnt realise that the cup measured 2 cups in like ummm a cup? i donno in the end she poured a total of SIX FRIGGIN cups of flour. : P ohh manz. then her brother came... and started to umm "mix" the mixture with hes hands. then like her little brother OMG. he was singing like jingle bells. "jingle bells jingle bells, jingle aall the way. when the farmer......" when the farmer we like laughed our asses off. (: and he was using a triangle. ( the intrument) hahaha so fun. and yeahh as explained by the tittle MY GRANDPARETNS ARE COMING! whoooohhhhhhooooo! i love them like anything. then my granma can play korean cards with me. "rou & pi" ? i forgot. well i think theres gonna be LOTS of picture soon soon. (:
and let me tell you something funny. since i was supposed to go to thailand, but i think all those thai country is like in super bad condition. so my dad was thinking of changing the travel plans. hahahhaha i lied to my sister that my dad was thinking of bringing us to INDIA. HAHAHAHAHAA. and she was like o.o hahahhahaha, omg. then sooner or later she found out. : P well anyways my life not been that intresting for awhile, but ive decided what to buy for my friends chrismas presents. dont be sad if you dont one. cause i either dont like you or i dont think i'll be able to pass it to you. so i'll think why waste my money? : P or if not i have no more money. so umm CIAO MY FABULOUS FRIENDS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home