Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Get well soon my sister.

hello all, so now my sister seems really sick, and i really hope she gets well soon. she looks and sounds pretty like dawn yang which is defintely not good. so get well soon yeah? then you can eat the ice cream im gonna buy you. (:
so enough of that heres what happened today.

1. dancing (jive) but it didnt really seem like jive at all it was super slow. then watching my mum dancing would be like the quick step.

2. jill and i did the couples souljia boy crank dat dance. which was in my opinion pretty cool.

3. Got to see MRS CHOO! OMFG. LOVE HER LIKE ANYTHING CAN? shes SO NICE. like ice cream. (: and while we were looking at some china person on our school pillar, this girl who we werent blocking told " UH! EXCUSEEEEE MEEEEEE." and like did all the super unglam handsigns and shit stuffs. and then hong li and i was like rolling our eyes. then she was like why are they here anyways then fei ni said, " AARRRGGGH!' HAHAHAHHAA. then the girl turned back and stared at me then i was like go away larh. TEEHEE! it was so super duperly awesomee.

4. I GOT INTO BADMINTON SCHOOL TEAM! ;D awesomee. with jill and hill and HONG LI! (:

5. I lost my water bottle. i think i left it was the bus stop near my house. this is what i think happened.
i talk to hong li about craps and our classes. then, i left my water bottle there. 10 mins later..........
balestier hill kiddos come, "HEYY SPONGEBOB BOTTLE! let kick it!" kicks my poor lost water bottle around. suddenly one of their poor friend says, hey! i wann gimmie! other kiidds pass the bottle to him, YAY I DONT HAVE TO DRINK FROM WATER COOLER ALR! ): sadd sadd..... he took my speacial bottle. i tell the person who took my bottle to GO TO HELL.

6. watched hillary dance. * looks at feet. TEEHEE!

7. walked home with hong li. (: love love love! hahaa.

so thats all that really happened. nothin' much really. oh yeah TAG CAN? i dont care if i dont know you, i dont wanna think that no one reads my blog............. : P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home