Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WHO CRASHED IT? my friends butt.

hey if you guys have been wondering why i havent been postin its cause i was BANNED. sorry i mean i AM banned. so yeah you wont be seeing OR hearing much of me but i promise i will update whenever i can. yeah SOME of you may be like WHY? I WANNA READ YOUR SUCKISH POSTS. ARGH! well heres the story so on friday, jill and janicia came to my house. then we start playing guitar hero HARDCRE mind you. then janicia wanted to take a picture of jill jumping. BUT. then jill fell on my dads laptop and i got cann-ed then bann-ed from using it simply because if a simple reason. the laptop screen cracked and i think the impact from her butt crashed my dads hardware that was powering the computer. and NO im not a computer geek. *pushes up glasses.
yeah so i got cann-ed on my thigh and theres like two lines there. yeah bruise lines but yeah. and i know you evil guys out there would be like. OH EM GEE you must really hate them! !%$#%^$#@ you must be SO angry. well actually no. im not........ i mean things like that happen and it was an accident too she dint want those things to happen. but yeah so know you know the story so still feel free to leave comments/tags no matter who you are and i will try to reply to them and if they'e super important. then leave a tag and then you can call me. (: haha. so yeah byee! haha.
P.S //IM GOING TO AMERICIA. THE U S AND A!
P.P.S // if you do want/need anything feel free to leave a tag! i'll try to get it for you!
P.P.P.S// AERCROMBIE AND FITCH!!!!!!!!! EVERYWHERRREEEE!
P.P.P.P.S// I GET TO SEE MY UNCLE! AND HIS RESTRUANT. (japanese)
P.P.P.P.P.S// check out the links yeah? go read thir blogs if youre bored with mine. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home