Thursday, January 15, 2009

I LIKE, i dont.

hello all! ok, so today im gonna talk about bands/singers/youtubers that i like and dont like. (: so please do not get offended or anything. cause this is what i think about them, not you.

lets start off with the youtubers!
I LOVE KEVJUMBA! and nigahiga, smosh, whatthebuck and like others?
I HATE. FRED. THAT RETARD. -_- hes not even funny......

now on to BANDS.
I LOVE. PANIC AT THE DISCO! fall out boy, the acadamy is...., cobra startship and hhmm. the rest?
I HATE. THE JONAS BROTHERS, like just EW.

now on to singers!
I LOVEE, taylor swift, hhmm. and then, i forgot. :
I HATE MILEY CYRUS. wait did i spell her name right? i dont know plus i dont care! (: " Dont you wish that you could be a fly on your wall?" -_- oh gosh. you alr look like a fly and youre irritating too. BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ off. (:

so now you know what i like and dont like. TAGG! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home