Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FALL OUT BOY FTW!

hello all, so if you didnt know fall out boy is performing tonight and uh im not going. ): and i have a secret too.well when i was nine. i started obessing over brendon urie but like before that i was IN LOVE WITH PATRICK STUMP which is the lead singer of fall out boy.see da link? haha. I REALLY WANNA GO LARH. and did i mention hey monday is opening for them... yep. jill is going outta her mind now. haha.OH MAN. I WANNA GO PLEASE I DONT MIND LAST MINUTE TICKETS.OMG. AND PETE WENTZ WENT TO MY UNCLES RESTAURANT BEFORE.please ok its not in singapore my uncles in Chicago. so yeah! omg SO COOLLLLLLLLL.yeah i know! hahaha well jill wants me to ask about the acadamy is... cause theyre from chicago! SO AWESOME RIGHT? 
P.S// THANK YOU NICOLE! LOVE YA TRUCKLOADS AND MOTHERLOADS. 
P.P.S//  I HAVE FACEBOOK!

THIS WAS POSTED BY NICOLE LIM ON BEHALF OF JACQUELINE :D Her blogger is screwed up :D JACQUELINE LOW EN QI LOVES NICOLE LIM SU YEN :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home