Thursday, February 12, 2009

When life gives you lemons throw it away.

hello all, well my life has been going downhill since uh i forgot when so yeah i still think its cause im fat. oh man. ): someones ignoring me for no shit hole reason and im super confused. at least tell me whats your problem with me then ignore me right? -_- nevermind no negative stuff in my blog unless its about others! teehee. oh speaking about negative stuff chris brown what punched rihanna or something? oh man he has anger issues. why take it out on his super famous girlfriend? crazy shit ass. well pe was uh weird. -_- you people should know why.......... SIGH. why is my life of fked up? oh well at least theres cable. and i'll bbe damned if my dad takes the cable thing away again. Justina wants to know whats inside my super secret book and whats in jills (uh) and im not telling. i meanif you ask her and she lets the secret out then i mean whatever but i wont tell your secrets just because you uh whatever me........... so yep *LOYALTY*. hahaha, i totally miss going out with hong li man. and sometimes her brother too. so yeah thats awesome. well tomorrows valentines day but no one loves me anymore so........ i guess i'll buy myself a present or something. SIGH.... (again) well finally hong li saw ethel haha. she said shes super fugly. well uh hahaha. just look on the brightside i maybe going to see coldplay..... all i can look forward to. oh boo just fking boo. now theres the spotlight song on mtv. -_- EY THE GUY HAS DREADLOCKS! hahaa. and that jennifer hudson person became damn fat. thats a bad thing. oh man the only thing i can look forward to is coldplay thats really really really bad............. oh shit. i gotta make a valentines thing for andrea and hong li and the rest (NICOLE). haha. ok so uh whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home