Thursday, April 30, 2009

SO SHES NOT SHORT ENOUGH FOR YOU?

SUP PEOPLE.. So i was like waiting to go to Jills drum lessons with her so we waited with Nicole as well, who was apparently SO eager and SO looking forward to auditioning and when the time finally came she quickly went to queue to sign her name. And while Jill and i were playing the piano she came back looking angry and all "i wanna punch someone". Then we were like woah what happened? then she was like

"THEY SAID I WAS TOO TALL YOU HAVE TO BE 155CM AND BELOW!"

Jill and I was like just wtf too. I mean shes an AWESOME actress! Didnt you see her in the TV AD? She was awesome and she looked hot in it! And why didnt you like put it in the poster?? at least like oh you gotta be 155 and below. But NOOO you just decided to put like OH join if you can act and if you like chinese. So what the other leads are just too short? Oh i forgot to tell you nicole is 170 WAYY TO TALL. And when Janicia got there she saw the three dudes from fighting spiders how awesome is that? She said that guy the British guy was like super hot in real life and that hes SUPER tall. And when she texted me i kept PERFECTLY "calm" :)

But Jills drum lessons were super de duper fun, she got to play guilty pleasure!! And i wanted to do the dance moves but uh, i decided to just give it a pass. I didnt want to look like a weirdo so yeah (I danced secretly in my mind).

Oh and like i think on monday jill and i were at like united square just like sitting down and then we see this super hot dude with his like two other friends and they like sorta behind(??) us? and like jill threw a 4 pack redbulll at me and then he looked back and saw me holding it and he was like "Damn girls shouldnt drink redbull." Then like suddenly he and his other friendcame up to me and Jill.

Conversation

Friend : "Hey can i have a can of Redbull?" *Smiles*
Jill : " Uh uh uh."
Guy : *Cuts in* "Dont drink redbull! You'll become like a smoker or something, its bad for you.
Me : "Shes probably gonna be a smoker anyways."
Friend : *hits guy* "shut up max!"
Max : *Laughs at my last sentence.*
Friend : "So can i have a can?"
Jill : "Uh nope."
Friend : "Why not???" *sad face*
Jill : "Just because....."
Both gave the oh dang it face.
YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THEM THE REBULL JILL!
P.S// Yeah i do think the dude from fighting spiders is hot.
P.P.S//Yes, i do watch fighting spiders. (Twice...)
P.P.P.S// I realise that trying to type fast does no justice what-so-ever to my english.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home