Monday, March 30, 2009

Warning Deep Content.

Hello guys so uh im gonna write abou some crap here and uh cause i thought of some stuff and i CANT FIND MY BLACK NOTEBOOK. OOOOOHHHH MMYY GOOODNEESS.
I finally found out what the song Starlight meant after a whole year of free-time thinking. For your sake i will violate the copyright laws.

Far away
This ship has taken me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die
(this is about the journey to the goal and sometimes our goals take us out of a comfort zone or away from people in our lives who aren't ready to change with you)

Starlight
I will be chasing a starlight
Until the end of my life
I don't know if it's worth it anymore

(Starlight is the "goal". But you cant seem to reach it and you wonder if its still worth it to go after that certain goal)

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold you in my arms

(So the goal is actually to hold someone in your arms)

My life
You electrify my life
Let's conspire to ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive

(The feeling of this goal and pursuit of the goal. How the person drives you to go fourth with the goal and not give up)

I'll never let you go
If you promise not to fade away
Never fade away

(You'll never let this goal or person go as long as it doesn't fade away)

Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations
Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations

(Black holes are still virtually unknow objects in the universe. Im mean sure we can see them but no one knows for sure whats in them. And in life we have hopes and expectations and unknown things and things that we learn or are revealed. Therefore the blackhole.)

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold you in my arms
Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold...............

I mean this is what i think the song means if you know this song and think you have another "meaning" for it then like comment and tell me about it, i mean only if youre as much of a geek as i am to go think about these kinda stuff but why not? :)
I still dont know why i suddenly got the meanings and also to suddenly feel like writing the stuff i feel down. Gosh im not me anymore. Werid................ Too werid. But i mean bare with me if you show no interest or like show SOME but dont understand a single shit im talking about then uh come find me and i'll explain it to you?? I dont know i think of something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home