Friday, May 1, 2009

NUMB3RS.

Hey guys. So you know when you go on windows live messenger, you can change your screen name?
For example : Alphabeat.
Which is my screen name is perfectly awesome short and cool. But you know when some people put like weird numbers like infront of thier names? Lets say the girls name is Gum.
For example : [c=23][a=0] .Gum. [c=#FHOTGJ] Loveyouuuu [/c]
What the hell is that supposed to mean? How the hell did you come to the conclusion that c=23 and that a=0??? I seriously DO NOT get it! AT ALL! and like whats [/c]? And if [c=#FHOTGJ] I come to the conclusion that [J=#AWESOME] :)
MESSAGE FOR JILL.
Lets try secret valentine with parts AND the piano. :)
And bring it too.

P.S.//I dont get why SOME people address caucasians (americans) as ang mos? I mean you dont see people calling you ah lian (even though they know it) right? LOW CLASS FREAKOS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home