Thursday, July 2, 2009

MY first day of school sucked, how about yours?

Hello guys, so today was my first day of schoool and it was totally crap. I slept at like 2 am the previous night and my eyes refused to open in the morning and when it did. it was this big. - -
Yes, and my hair, oh god my hair was like %$!@ So yeah. I just felt crappy and there was ALOT of stuff going on in my head so i was just feeling really bummed out. So yes, it was pretty much a living hell.
My teachers, oh my god. My new english teacher is a FREAK. She has these really bad moodswings and the mood swings aren't like those where you can tell the person's getting pissed. She can be like "YAY, EVERYONE IS HERE." And then the next minute she can start becoming crazy and i can tell she's holding back her "fuck you kids". And when she was reading some text to us, she read it like if she didn't make it sound happy, that like god would kill her or something. The story wasn't even supposed to be happy and she read it like losing something/someone is a good thing. Oh holy shit, and i have to live with her till the end of school. FUCK.
And so today we had EP period, well, it's a period where we do SHIT we're not even gonna need to learn or use EVER in our lives. Here are some of the dumbfuck things they tell us to do during this period. (Only the dumb things)
We did some stupid experiment with like Some bactirium it was so stupid. Like you have to do like something for 90 minutes just so your experiment doesn't go bad or something. But we had alcohol, NO NOT THE KIND YOU DRINK, cause it was i'd say it's the best period in the whole world. And you know what even though the alcohol wasn't for drinking i said, okay it's fine just gotta put some on your hands, thats all. And you know what? THE ALCOHOL SMELLS LIKE FUCK. Like what the hell, can't they like add flowers into the thing or something?
And today seriously pissed me off, like we had to make the dumbest things ever AND IT TOOK EVERYONE 2 HOURS TO DO IT. You may be thinking it's like carving fruit or something. NOOOO. We made EARRINGS. And again, NO not like the studs NORMAL people wear. It was those kinda old ahma kinda earrings okay, WTF. Like with the pearls and EVERYTHING. And the tiny crystals that like were shit colour and everything. (yes, literally shit colour). OH MY GOD, Jill was like so quiet and like i could imagine all the anger and cuss words burning in her throat, but she obviously had to keep it in cause there were like teachers there. I swear to god, i would've kill someone. Like when the hell am i EVER going to need to know how to make GRANDMOTHER EARRINGS. IT MAKES NO BLOODY SENSE AT ALL. What the shit? And they kept telling us to make these little loop things then like turning them around to like make ANOTHER loop THEN we can like cut the bloody thing off. And i am just so pissed and upset today, oh my freaking god. I hope i don't like die in my sleep tonight. (Or should i?)

P.S.// Jill, sorry you had to listen to my shit all day, first time i didn't make you laugh in a day. Sorry, for that i'll twitter. Hahaha.

P.S.S.// I know your type, boy you're dangerous, yeah you're that guy, I'd be stupid to trust. But just one night couldn't be so wrong, you make me wanna loose control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home