Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I just had pizza, hmmm. delicious.

Hello guys, first off, i'd like to thank someone.
The someone who talked to me yesterday when i was feeling like shit and stuff. You know who you are, thanks alot for making me feel better. :)
Anyways, talked to Inez about volcanoes and about how unpredictable they are, and how you can't blame them for erupting, same problem i'm facing here. So, pretty cool. But Inez has to face the fact that she's really funny. :)
Anyways, a while back my sister told me that i'm needed for her project and so i agreed, but yesterday I asked her what i had to do. And i have to act. :-/ Acting is fine, i don't give a shit, but the script is really lame. BUT whatever, it's for my sister and i don't have anything on saturday anyways. I'm not going for beerpong so, I hope all of them have fun, if they are still doing it on friday.
Been watching some cartoon thing made by this dude called LazyBoy or somethin in like that, his name is like Yotam. HAHA. But he's really cool, me makes cartoons that probably only people like me watch. I won't post it up here because well, it's a waste of my time. Tell me if you wanna check him out.
Sayonara sweet peeps.
WHOA, I HAVEN'T SAID THAT IN A LONG TIME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home