Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rumoured Nights......

I roamed the streets of Serangoon with two tour guides. The girl, Nicole had curly hair and was really pretty. The boy, Luc had an awesome Volcom shirt and he smelt really nice (with help from my deo of course) Both of them were really tall and i felt sad because i felt short. But, at least i won't die earlier will i? I saw my teacher from my primary school that hated me and Luc said my name. Well, thank god the teacher was mentally retarded or else i would've been screwed. We climbed spiderman's web and looked at the sky. The sky had only one star. :-/ whatever. Nicole's sister's friend saw her, so i called her We saw really nice couples too, they were making out and Luc told them to get a room! There were also a gay couple. One of the gays was shirtless and he was playing the guitar, hoping to seduce his friend. Good luck with that, btw. Ahh, how awesome my night was. funfunfunfunfunfun.

P.S.// Luc, sorry for making you smell like a girl. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home