Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Do you really need to see an ID?

Hello fellow jellows, mellows tellows wellows. (what the hell.)

GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY IT IS TOMORROW?! *some random girl screams JOHN MAYER*
SHUT UP BITCH! It's MY birthday, hohoho. and john mayers.
I'mma tweet Caleb and hope he replies me. (doubt so) ANYWAYS. I'm gonna drink tomorrow. Hence the title of the post.

I had my science paper yesterday. I swear to god, they ask the most retarded questions!
THEY ASKED ME HOW TO USE A FRENCH PRESSER. WTF. I am not applying for a fucking job in starbucks! I'm doing SCIENCE! what the hell does a french presser have to do with science anyways?! It's like you're doing a math paper and they ask you this "Are you taking a bus home today?" It makes NO sense to put that question in a math paper, THEN WHY DO YOU ASK ME HOW TO USE A FRENCH PRESSER?! Dude! I don't even make coffee and never will i need to! Just buy those little packet things! God-damn it! I'm gonna fail that bloody useless science exam. To hell with science. :
I wanna try a Jägerbomb. Go google it up, i'm sure you'll wanna try it too. And no, it's not a drug, it's a drink.

P.S.// JACK ATTACK. *flips you off*
P.P.S.//Don't ask me for Alex's naked video, NO WAY IN HELL AM I GIVING IT TO YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home