Friday, February 12, 2010

When you fall everyone stands.

Hello everyone! So it's chinese new year. THAT MEANS MONEY MONEY MONEY! If you're not chinese then.... too bad la. But you will money by working la. TEEHEE! :D I like to freeload. BECAUSE IT'S FREE. Duh. The best things in life are free. Not really.
It's gonna be valentines day tomorrow and I don't have a valentine. I'm too young. Sheeh ya'll. TWAS A DREAM! OOOOH, I CAN ASK ALEX. But he won't reply me. :( Especially if I tweet him. He has Lisa anyways. D: GRRR.
I have dinner like later downstairs at my place. DRIVE PASS MY HOUSE AND HONK! I'LL WAVE TO YOU!! :D It's like with the whole building. And I really don't like some of my relatives because they keep telling me about how i'm so fat. C'mon man, I have BIG BONES. You know, It's something you have.... And the reason why it's harder for me to grow tall is because I HAVE A BLOODY CURVED SPINE!! And anyways, you're like fatter than me. I have muscles. (too much.. D: ) And like, you're old. yucks.
OKAY ANYWAYS. Damn, I'm wearing this thing that makes me sit up right and it makes my back sore. And you know you can watch every channel on your TV now?! I'm like fucking O.D.-ing on E entertainment and Fox and Discovery Home And Health. Some of you think it's gay to watch discovery home and health but it's cute okay! You see all the bloody cute tiny little sam embery looking babies and like BOOM, the cuteness kills you. Ahhh, babies. So cute.
Oh and everything's not okay. I'm just being nice. Because I'm a relatively nice person. So don't think there's nothing wrong. THERE IS!!!
I was watching the Kardashians just now. Drama man. Kim is like the prettiest but she's like 157cm. That's like fucking short. It's my height. :-/ I don't feel so short no more.
I went out with Jill yesterday, she was pissed off at someone who never showed up.... But yeah la, WE SAW SO MANY HOT GUYS OKAY? I LIKE THE ONE WE SAW WHEN WE WERE GOING DOWNSTAIRS! SO CUTE. Brit boy. damn. so cute.
I spilled milk on my black shirt. Epic fail or what? -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home