Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kill me, I dare you.

We lost today's match overall but I must say everyone tried their best except for someone. I seriously cannot stand you. The fact that you find fault in everyone but yourself, face it, that you're the worst out of all of us. I know we're in a team together but you've crossed the line and you are no longer my friend. You bitch about us after you lose a game? Claiming that we never cheered for you? You know I was the one shouting your name telling you that you could do it even though you pissed me off so much? I bet you didn't know that. You assume. And it gets you no where. And saying that Hong Li and I are like arrogant because we smiled when we won? Is that wrong? Were you expecting us to cry? Like are you fucking retarded? And you said that we neglected you again. Why can't you fucking realize that you are the one that's causing us to neglect you? When like you're feeling sad or whatever and someone asks you "are you pissed?" You shout at them or give them a bloody black face or show them attitude. You think if we did that, that you'd still wanna be our friends? And honestly, how many times have we bloody forgave you? I think telling you all this bullshit you hardly even want to hear is like damn bad and it hurts you and shit like that, but you.... You let the whole sec 2 team down to the point where they cannot be bothered. And if you're going to carry on not training hard and stuff, you know what will happen to you in sec 3.

To me, you're just an enemy that doesn't have the guts to kill me.
I dare you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home