Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm saving money, wanna donate to my funds?

Hey there little chaps! And woah does that sound english.
I want a boyfriend like Forrest Kline. :( He's so sweet to his girlfriend and he writes like every freaking song he has about her and she's pretty and she's always in his videos. And how do I know that? Because he included her name in his song. Someone should write me a song, but then again... I'm not a very interesting person am I? Sigh.... Forget it.
Oh and the donating money thing, IT'S SERIOUS OKAY! I figured I should save money so I can buy more shit every once in awhile rather than wait for every chinese new year. -_-
I have 35 buckeroos saved up now. When I get a hundred, I'm gonna buy useless things. :)
My godma got me the fulls season 2 of Gossip Girl. I'm inviting people to watch it with me from season 1 all the way till the end of two. Heh heh! :D

"For my baby, Andrew"
I do not have a boyfriend. :-/ It's my piano, idiots! ESPECIALLY TO SOMEONE WHO BOTHERED ME ON MSN. WTF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home