Saturday, February 14, 2009

MY LAPTOP IS SCREWED UP.

hello all, im using my sisters laptop to blog and shes making me time the amount i use then mutliply it by 2 then that will be the amount i have to massage her for. oh man what are sisters for? HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! spread the love baby.
Coldplay, coldplay here i come. yay im going to their concert. AWESOMENSS. my sisters trying to tickle me to make me take a longer time to do this shit and now shes playing with my fats. -_-wtf? now shes calculating my weight in fats? *32kg* TEEHEE. well random people have been adding me on facebook. thats werid. but THANKS CONNIE FOR THE STARBUCKS~ lovee ya. oh yeah i hand made some valentine cards if you dont get it dont think i dont love you. *I DO* .
P.S// I LOVE YOU. (HEY thats a book)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home