Thursday, March 26, 2009

I dont hate you, I hate what you've become.

You used to be different, you used to say what you needed to. Never kept it to yourself, at least not that much. Even if it hurt you the most even if you had to take in the pain of buring your tongue, you were still the same, you never held anything back.
Its different now, I dont know whats going on with this. I used to see the light in your eyes and now all i see is hurt and darkness. Cause now, somehow you have to keep your mouth shut, Watch what you say. Why do you have to do that? Cause youre afraid? Then what are you afraid of?
You say youre hanging on a string and that shes gonna cut that string. But oh god, you dont know nuts about what the hell shes going to do and why do you care. Is she your life-support? I know im just the pain-killer but what about your fucking disease?
I'll tell you what your disease is, Its friendship. And i told you that to your face, you looked down in shame and asked me, Do you hate me? All i could say was.

I dont hate you, I hate what you've become.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home