Sunday, May 10, 2009

Positive and Negative. Oh crap.

Hey guys, so today is a rant YES! A RANT! about my life and the shit that makes it go round. so lets start with the positive stuff in life and then the negative.


POSTIVE.
1. My bestfriends are in love.
2. Ones of them just found out the guy liked her back.
3. The video on jill's tumblr made me laugh like a freak.
4. My sister bought a purple jacket. (not very gabe-ish but still purple)
5. Tomorrow's a holiday.
NEGATIVE.
1. I have a scar on my face cause of my fucking school badge.
2. The scar is FUCKING BIG.
3. HE IS ALWAYS NOT ONLINE WHEN I AM.
4. I took a facebook quiz and it said i was going to hell 100% (true but NOT looking forward to it)
5. My phone has no more buckerooies left in it.
6. The popsicle i ate just made my whole tongue blue.
7. I forgot to bring my History stuff home.
8. There's a History exam on Tuesday.
9. Tomorrow's a holiday. (So i can't go to school and get it)
10. I am going to fail EVERY exam i take.
11. My dad is going to MURDER ME.
12. Then my mum is going to MURDER ME.
13. Then i'll be dead and POOF NO MORE BLOG.
14. I CAN'T FIND A PRESENT FOR MY BEST FRIEND. (and her birthday is in 4 days)
15. There is a girl in school that is making me blind! She has extentions that are ugly and she doesn't even realise that they DO NOT make her hair look extended AT ALL.
16. I was going to make a mother's day card for my mum and when i was like thinking of what the design should be, I FELL ASLEEP.
17. My mum still thinks i have something "going on"
18. I don't have ANYTHING for her.
19. My sister is sleeping and her foot is beside my head...........
20. EWWWW.
21. DAMN FREAKY PEOPLE WHO I DON'T KNOW ARE FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER.
So you see, a day in Jacqueline Low's shoes = HELL. And i mean i don't have to go to hell, I'm already there. Seeing that ugly girl in school everyday OMFG! Hey just thought of something, since i'm gonna be talking about her ALOT why not give her a name? Okay we'll call her............ boob. :) Okay boob is CONTAMINATING YOUNG KIDS! ONE TOUCH AND SHE'LL KILL YA!



(sorry for the blur-ness she was just so ugly my hand was shaking)
Oh and theres a club i want you guys to join!

Theres a S behind the "DO YOU HATE BOOBS" :)
The t-shirt is totally awesome. If you're blind for some reason and can only read typed out words, one of the shirt says "LICENSE TO KILL." "(boobs)"
SO FUCKIN' STELLER.

P.S// sorry the pictures are so small, you can copy and then enlarge it yourself :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home