Sunday, July 5, 2009

Anger.

Hey guys, if you know me really well. I do get pissed easily, but why am i pissed? And why do i tend to curse when i'm pissed? WELL, i get pissed when people do stupid things, when STRANGERS who obviously DO NOT KNOW ME, just do SHIT that pisses me off, and oh for the cursing i like it, FUCK.

So today i was in the bus with Josephine, as happy as can be and SUDDENLY a old faggoty woman decides she wants to PISS me off. Okay so i'm like standing at exit door on the bus like The second door nearer to the end? Yeah i was standing there cause i was gonna go out on the next stop, and like SHE SHOULD KNOW I'M GOING OUT, CAUSE I WAS LIKE LOOKING AND WAITING FOR THE GUY TO STOP. And since the bus totally passes by my house all the time, i told Josephine why can't the bus just stop here? AND SHE HEARD ME OKAY. Then when the bus JUST stopped and the nice (COULDN'T DRIVE) bus driver man slowly opened the door, She like used her fingers and like PUSHED my arm okay. And so i let it go, thinking that she just wanted to harass me but decided that she wouldn't BUT NOOO, I APPARENLY WAS IN THE WRONG! When i got down the bus and waited for josephine to come down, i looked at Josephine and THE FUCKTARD of a OLD HAG decides that she'd STARE at me like I tried to FUCKING KICK her OUTTA THE BUS OR SOMETHING. So she stares and AS IF it wasn't enough, she WALKS DOWN with her ugly white dress and her ugly little grandma handbag and she walks past me AND HITS MY SHOULDER WITH ALL THE FORCE HER LARD FILLED SHOULDER CAN PRODUCE. FUCK! SO what do i do? I flip her off of course behind her back, next to the bus as the nice non-cursive people stared while i flipped her off without her knowing.
It was awesome. If she weren't so old. SHE WOULD BE DEAD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home