Thursday, November 26, 2009

I like caramel yes I do, I like caramel how bout you?

Ello guys, i haen't been updating. At all. i'm sorry ): *slaps self*
ANYWAYS, I'm gonna talk abut shy people today. Okay, if you guys are reading this and you're the shy type, please don't be offended. Because i'm sure this will offend you. Okay, anyways, I hate it when you're talking to shy people and they just don't reply you. WAIT, YOU THINK THEY DON'T REPLY YOU. BUT THEY DID. Just so fucking soft, that only like a whale could hear you, because the frequency you people speak in are so bloody low that only whales in the bloody sea can hear you. OH MY GOD. SPEAK UP, WOULD IT KILL YOU YOU SPEAK LOUDER? And when like i talk to shy people they always have their heads facing down. It's like DUDE, ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? Or the little bugs on the floor?? or yourself? :O
Okie, that's all for shy people.

Anyways, the reason why i haven't been blogging recently is because i have badminton training everyday now. Not on weekends but EVERY WEEKDAY. It's really tiring. like WHOA. You wouldn't get how tiring it is if you aren't in badminton. AND INEZ IS SUCH A JINX! Like she's honestly one of the best players, but i won her in this game and after that, I STARTED HAVING BAD LUCK. Like when i we shaking hands, the racket smashed into my eye!! Okay NEVERMIND, then i went to sit at the steps and i tripped on a racket and got my knee sliced open. NEVERMIND, then when i was doing my pushups, Inez whacked her towel right into my face and BOTH my eyes. what the hell man. I was blinded for awhile. ):

I AM NOT GOING FOR THE CAT POWER CONCERT. BECAUSE IF I GO, I'LL BE GOING ALONE. THAT IS NOT COOL. I'm gonna ask someone who's going to help me buy a shit loadda merch. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home