Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Damn Rough Night.

Hello guys. Omg, I love the AVP album. Awesome shit right there.
Anyways, today was a really bad day for me! *kinda* Okay ONE. My home econs teacher a freaking mofo I tell you. Make us do all the shit for her. SHE SAID THE SINK CAN'T HAVE WATER. Uh HELLO? WHAT IS THE BLOODY THING USED FOR? Then I went to take the ketchup then like the stupid ketchup didn't wanna come out THEN MY FAULT LA. I SHAKE THE THING ALSO CANNOT. Then she said "Gur ah, I don't lye the way chu do tings." Then I'm like yeah... Okay. Then she tells me i'm a good girl. WTF. MAKE UP YOUR MIND.
Then it's like her english damn epic fail la.
It - RIT (WTF MAN?!)
Whatever - WHATEVL.
Finger - FINGEL.
Number - NUMBEL.
Then I remember on the first day of home econs, she was seriously full of crap. She started telling us about a girl bringing tomatoes to school. WHO THE HELL WOULD BRING A TOMATO TO SCHOOL. Then she said the kid's mom wanted her to bring it. AS A MOTHER, WOULD YOU BE THAT STUPID TO TELL YOUR BLOODY KID TO BRING A WHOLE TOMATO TO SCHOOL? FOR WHAT?! For vitamins says the teacher. VITAMIN THEN TAKE PILLS LA. WAH LAU. PILLS SO SMALL TOMATO SO BIG. The mother seriously needs to go back to school. And mind you the girl was a bloody sec 1 student. -_- bloody stupid kid I tell you. Exam confirm fail. Speaking of sec 1s. You know what I think? I think that most of the sec ones this year are bloody screw ups. (Do not take offence if you are sec one this year. I said MOST. Not all) Like seriously la, alt of them have a bloody freaking attitude problem. And like they're not even nice. See our year? 1996? Awesome shit la I tell you. We're such nice people. :) Especially those in badminton. Who helped to "entertain" the sec 4s while they waited? *me* HUH? They had a awesome time okay. And they cried because they were so touched by all the love I gave them. :D I'm such a great junior. CLAP CLAP. So yeah la, I doubt we'll even be getting a farewell from our sec ones. -_- ESPECIALLY A CERTAIN SOMEONE WHO TOLD THENG LEE THAT SHE MADE ALOT OF MISTAKES ON COURT. Coach said you can't run. HAHA, bloody bastard. :D HOHOHOHO. KEKEKE. WAKAKAKA. okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home