Monday, January 11, 2010

I am eating chocolates from Europe.

I need friends for many reasons, I'm gonna have an on and off dad in about a few weeks. Well, someone very very nice told me that I could only have one best friend ever. So.... That sucks. Well, that very very nice someone also helped me with all my problems with my dad. And advice and just talked to me and stuff. We don't talk very much now, but well, I still remember the stuff you said because I need them. Damn. Yeah, thanks a freaking gazillion, you made me feel better when I was having a crappy day. You are a nice person. I like nice people. You have nice hair. And you like the same awesome sexy beast as me. :)
Okay, that's awesome. You're probably one of the only people I talked to my dad about. Okay, that wasn't really like, whatever. Well, I doubt you even read my blog but Tag! Everyone should tag! Because it makes me happy! Okay, awesome. Goodnight. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home