Friday, January 8, 2010

Defy the law of gravity.

Gravity brings us down, it's what keeps us where we are. I hate where I am and it's time I think I leave because staying here will do me no good. Gravity should learn to let me go. It isn't good to act like you're happy when you're not. I am not happy. You don't want me to stay and neither do I want to. Flaws are meant to be seen by perfect people and you are not one of them. So you should just shut the hell up and leave me be. If you can find five flaws in me, I can find a hundred in you. So stop acting like you're the only one that can get pissed at everyone and that it's a sin to be pissed off at you. I need gravity to pull me back to earth but I also need to it to stay the hell away from me.

Oh gravity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home