Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Alex is a very deep man.

Hey guys, so well, I decided to blog. Yay me.
I wanna start of with saying, DO NOT DISS ALEX GASKARTH. :) Okay. He wrote the song Stella about beer. How deep is that? Go listen la, see whether you shallow people can understand. (I am kidding about the shallow people part).
I went to the uh... I forgot how to spell that word. Shit. Nevermind, I shall blog about something else. OH, I THINK I OFFCIALLY LIKE ALMOST EVERY ANDREW IN THE WORLD. AND THEY'RE HOT.

1. Andrew Ross McMahon (bows)
2. Andrew Van Wyngarden. (drools)
3. ANDREW I SAW AT BURGER KING WITH JILL THAT WAS FRIENDS WITH SLUTS.
Okay, three is not alot. But, it's still awesome. Awesome Andrew. Except for some. Ew.

CAN YOU LOOK AT THIS AND TELL ME YOU DON'T LIKE HIM? HE IS SO CUTE AND HE HAS MONEY. WHO DOESN'T WANT THAT MAN? (mine, don't steal him.)
This is one example of an Andrew. :)
See?! Cute right? I know. Thanks. *flips hair* But yeah, Alex's are cute too! ot sure about Alexander The Great is hot but.... yeah, I one I know is. AND JOHNS. JOHN MAYER. C'mon, I don't get why almost everyone says he's too old. He's not too old. Guitar Gods do NOT grow old.


Look at that and tell me that is not hot. C'mon people. Are you blind? DO YOU ONLY LIKE KOREAN GUYS?! ^%$@#

Okay, that's all for now. TATA!
(I cannot believe I just said that.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home