Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day.

Dear you, I've got a letter I would like to give you.
I know it doesn't mean much, but it's something I want you to see.
I want you to be next to me, is what I really need.
Because without you I wouldn't be living in reality.

I'll give you the moon and the stars, the sea or the shore,
But I'll know that you're worth so much more.
When you mean every word you say with each breath you take,
Loving you can be so easy.

When you're here, you take all my fears away,
We won't care about what people say.
Isn't that what our love is about.
Alex, you're something that I can't live without.
I wanna hold you tight, that's all I wanna do.
Last thing I wanna tell you.
P.S. I love you.

Happy Valentine's Day, Alex.
Even though I'm not your valentine and I will never be your valentine.... Sigh.
This is to everyone who actually do have valentines and are not losers that write songs about boys they can't be with. Doesn't mean I do it (LIE).
Anyways, I hope you guys had an awesome day with your loved one or with yourself and your New Year's money! (Like me....)
Knock yourself out tonight. ;) go jack off to pictures of the people you like. Haha, I joke I joke.
Goodnight you sexy sexy person reading my blog! (LIE). I joke somemore... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home