Saturday, February 13, 2010

mega mega megalomanic

Hello everyone, SO....
okay, to the person who i'm what fighting with? You're fighting with yourself. Do you see me being mean to you? No. -_-
So like seriously, write about me more la.. As if I care like that right? Write somemore, it will just prove to everyone how much of a loser you are. That you have to keep fighting for yourself to prove that you're "right" *TEEHH* (buzz sound effect). I don't give a shit. So just keep writing what you're writing yeah? I wanna see it. ;) teehee!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR AND VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY!
I won like 52 buckeroos gambling la! COOL OR WHAT? I gave my sister 16 bucks. :) What a nice person I am. (PROVES THAT I'M NOT MEAN YOU DOUCHEBAG!)
Okie.
Goodbyez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home