Friday, May 29, 2009

The Jumper.

A angry boy a bit too insane, icing over a secret pain, you know you don't belong you're the first to fight, you're way too loud. You're the flash of light on a burial shroud I know something's wrong, well everyone I know has got a reason, to say please put the past away.
I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend only if you could, and cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in.....
You're all ready, ready to jump off the ledge "Here's the stuff i think about, before it pushed me to the edge."
They paint up your secrets with the lies they told to you, and the least they ever gave you was the most you ever knew. And I wonder where these dreams go when the world gets in your way. What's the point in all this screaming? No one's listening anyway.
Now your voice is small and fading, and you're hiding in your room. And my mother loves my father, cause she's got no where to go, and i wonder where her these dreams go cause the world got in her way. What's the point in ever trying? Nothing's changing anyway.
Then they press their lips against you and you love them as they say and I tried so hard to reach you, but you're falling anyway. And you know I see right through you, cause the world gets in your way. What's the point in all this singing? You're not listening anyway.
With that, he slipped off the edge and left the world in dead silence.
P.S.// The song is at the post below this post, YOU WANNA KNOW WHY CAUSE BLOGGER SUCKS BALLS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home