Thursday, May 28, 2009

Quiz. Yes, a quiz.

I RIPPED this from someone in facebook who i don't know! Not gonna be funny yeah?

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: RedBull, i've gone cold turkey for too long.
2. Last phone call: I'm still on the phone as i type.
3. Last text message: SNAG A SHOT OF HIM!
4. Last song you listened to: Death and all his friends - Coldplay
5. Last time you cried: I forgot.

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Never dated nobody... ):
7. Been cheated on: Yeah my fish went along with the i love god thing and like got flushed down the toilet.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Nope.
9. Lost someone special: Uh Huh.
10. Been depressed: Sometimes i just wanna screw people up, so yes.
11. Been drunk and threw up: Drink, drank never been drunk.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Black (piano-y colour)
13. White (piano-y colour)
14. Dark Blue (have you ever been alone in a crowed room?)

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: LOTS OF EM'
16. Fallen out of love: Well, i've fallen OUT of my chair...
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes, like just now! PHYSIC!
18. Met someone who changed you: Yeah, i guess so....
19. Found out who your true friends were: YEAH MANZ. I found out who my Fake friends were too! (:
20. Found out someone was talking about you: I'm always finding that out.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Yeah like on the finger.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Most of em' on facebookero.
23. How many kids do you want?: I want 9000 Gazillion kids!
24. Do you have any pets: Yeah, i used to have Lots of em. And they all decided to like DIE. Wtf.
25. Do you want to change your name: Nope.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Celebrate it with like awesome people.
27. What time did you wake up today: At 6.30 am and like a pillow was covering my face.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: I was brushing my hair infront of a mirror hoping a ghost would pop up behind me.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: This quiz to end!!!!
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Shes sitting infront of me..
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Nothing much, just that YOU KNOW, THE USUAL STUFF..
32. What are you listening to right now : Nicole's constant breathing into the phone.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: TOM!!!!! no?
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: My veins.
35. Most visited webpage: It should be facebook..... Or like youtube.
36. Whats your real name: Bob Nutella
37. Nicknames: Jackie Chan, Jac, Jacqrine.
38. Relationship Status: Married with 70 kids.
39. Zodiac sign: Libra
40. Male or female?: Bi-sexual
41. Primary School?: CHIJ Primary Toa Payoh.
42. Secondary School?: CHIJ Secondary Toa Payoh
43. High school/college?: I'll probably be in America or somethin'.
44. Hair colour: Dark Brown
45. Long or short: As long as a swine.
46. Height: I checked it like at the start of the year 1.55m but i defintely grew taller.
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: You mean i HAD a crush, yeah i almost crushed the guy to like pieces.
48: What do you like about yourself?: I'm not an Ah Lian/The girl kinda Mat/Swine
49. Piercings: ears.
50. Tattoos: Probably when i'm like 59 i'll get a tattoo.
51. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: On my knee.
53. First piercing: Not too long ago.
54. First best friend: My kidnergarten friend I think his name was either Alex or Brandon, he wasn't asian..... But he was my best friend none-the-less.
55. First sport you joined: Badminton.
56. First vacation: Genting
58. First pair of trainers: Trainers?

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: Chewing to be exact (Gum)
60. Drinking: My spit.
61. I'm about to: kick your ass.
62. Listening to: Nicole still breathing into the phone and giggly voices.
63. Waiting: For TUESDAY! WHOOT!

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: I already have kids.
65. Get Married?: I'm already married.
66. Career?: YEAH! I WANNA WORK AT MACS AND STEAL FRIES WHILE NOBODY LOOKS!

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes... YEAH!
68. Hugs or kisses: Kisses? Duh they're both awesome one's with the lips and one's a chocolate!
69. Shorter or taller: Both are fine.
70. Older or Younger: Both are fine.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic cause Spontaneous people aren't romantic....
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: WTF?
73. Sensitive or loud: It depends on the person.
74. Hook-up or relationship: I would prefer a Hook-ship
75. Trouble maker or hesistant: TROUBLE MAKER!

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Yeah
77. Drank hard liquor: Yeah, bleah.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Don't need em'
79. Sex on first date: HOHOHOHO. no?
80. Broken someone's heart: *SMASH* Now i have.
82. Been arrested: Yeah, or for like breaking someone's heart.
83. Turned someone down: Yeah. Indirectly.
84. Cried when someone died: If i know the person i would cry...
85. Fallen for a friend?: Yeah, i fell on the ground and scraped my knee, ALL FOR HER.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yes.
87. Miracles: What miracles?
88. Love at first sight: MAYBE?? KINDA??
89. Heaven: Naw, well maybe... Why believe in it, i'm going to hell anyway... Said so in my quiz.
90. Santa Claus: NO? I DIDN'T GET A CHRISMAS PRESENT LAST YEAR! WTF!
91. Kiss on the first date: I hope so.
92. Angels: Nope.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time?: Nope.
95. Did you sing today?: Yeah, like every 5 minutes.
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: No!
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: Like before the exams.
98. The moment you would choose to relive?: Not very sure.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Nope.a.dee.doo.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? : This quiz is called 100 Truths?? Okay then. No.

I didn't want to write the usual answers i would write so i mean at least you people will know me more. So yeah, a not funny quiz, one of my firsts, and one of the worst.
P.S.// KAW, I HOPE YOU DROWN IN YOUR OWN POOL OF FUCK, YOU ASSHOLIC LIAR WOMAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home