Monday, May 25, 2009

NO VIOLENCE, OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS.

Hey guys, So uh people who like TAG on my tagboard that is unfortunately PINK (EW ). I know you're gonna like just keep what'cha call it. Tag-Fight?? So DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT RESULT IN TAG-VIOLENCE!
Okay, people who actually know me, I'm pretty dang violent. But uh, uh. JUST DON'T DO IT ON MY BLOG OR I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOUR ASS.


















In a game of Guitar Hero III!! :)
(SHH, i don't people who don't know me to think i'm a vioelnt freak..)
ANYWAYS. So okay what happened today?
Oh yeah MR. T looked exceptionally gay today, and uh KAW looked exceptionally ugly. (As usual) And i had CIP shit that i didn't even do! HAHA. SO INTERESTING. Okay i made a song, i'll give ya the lyrics like tomorrow or something, it's REALLY AWESOME. It's like a parody of If i were a boy, yes YOU GUESSSED IT IF I WERE AN AH LIAN! The original idea was from Hong Li but i wanted to try, so yeah. I'm writing it now and put up tomorrow.


SAYONARA SWEET PEEPS. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home