Wednesday, May 13, 2009

URGH, I SCREWED UP!

Hey guys so my life is pretty much screwed. People who hate me yes, please go make fun of my super horrible life. SO HERES THE SHIT, I AM SO PISSED AT MYSELF BECAUSE I FINALLY GET A CHANCE TO TALK TO FREDDIE AFTER LIKE 7000 GAZILLION YEARS AND THEN HE REPLIES AND ASK A ME QUESTION AND THEN I DIDN'T KNOW HE SENT ME SOMETHING AND THEN LIKE WHEN I FINALLY SAW AFTER A BLOODY LONG TIME HE WENT OFFLINE! THEN I SAW HE WANTED TO TYPE SOMETHING THEN I JUST WAITED THERE THEN HE JUST WENT OFFLINE! OFFLINEEEEE! He's angry at me for not replying him. ): And i talked to him first. FUCK! And my BLOODY STUPID computer can't fucking connect to the bloody connection shit AND FOR THE LOGEST TIME I TRIED FIXING THE SHIT AND NOTHING WORKS. (I'm starting to feel like a computer geek, fixing computers and such shit that don't work)
And like we went to jill's house and i was wearing my blouse and my pants (school uniform) then when i was walking like at the edges of the pool I FUCKING FELL INTO THE POOL. IN MY SCHOOL UNIFORM. WTF! And then i finally saw this Lenka CD and then i thought HEY HONG LI'S PRESENT but when i oh so cheerfully opened up my wallet THERE WAS NO MONEY! Then when nicole and i wanted to leave jill's house, I couldn't tie my hair cause it was so poofed (Like Travis Clark) Then i went home and my mum told me to uh WASH MY HANDS??!?!?! Then i was like FOR? Then she was all about Swine Flu and shit. So yeah, it pretty much sucks. Balls. And it seems like no one reads why blog..... But pffssstt, i don't care. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home