Friday, June 5, 2009

RE : Madeline.

Hey man, which Madeline are you?? I have alot of friends named Madeline and i'm not sure which of them you are. So..... yup. And uh like Hong Li said, What the hell is "po"?? Is it like a hokkien word? Or like something in Japanese?
And btw, Maria is not a caucasian, she's Asian... So yeah.
And why would i take time off my fucking fucked up schedule to meet you so you can like scold me in Hokkien and seriously i won't understand a shit. So i'm telling you i'm not worth your time man. And like i'm really happy, i didn't say i was angry at you for like defending for rights and everything. And i still don't get why you're angry.... Mind telling me IN ENGLISH? :)
Oh and you said like "Don't step one computer warrior." What does THAT mean?? I seriously don't get what you're trying to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home