Monday, June 1, 2009

Jac in REAL life.

This post is A-SPEACIALLY dedicated to by Bestie-westie friend.
Nicole Katarina Tom Hofabauer.

Reasons why i love her.
1. She's a girl.
2. Her "confirmation name goes well with my middle name (BOB).
3. She smells like soap.
4. She isn't an Ah Lian
5. She has nice pants
6. She's a crab
7. She lives in India

So thats pretty much why i love her so much, other than that shes an awesome friend (Jill Khoo too). Like uh i don't know what a love letters' supposed to say so uh, OH YEAH IT'S SUPPOSED TO SAY........... I LOVE YOU. And yes, i do.

Okay, back to my REAL life not so filled with love. My mum totally just like brought up my marks to my dad and now he's all pissy and shit, and you know what he told me??
"I don't wanna settle this now. I'll settle this with you another time."
I AM FUCKING SCARED MAN. While, at the meantime I'll just pray that he doesn't kill me and that i live to see ******* or KevJumba.
Oh KevJumba = Awesomest Asian Person Alive. Also known as the AAPA.
BACK TO MY DAD, My mom was like The teacher said she was LAST in class, I AM NOT LAST IN CLASS YOU TARD. I'M 37 ITS NOT THE LASTT OKAY? So i was like NO. I'm not the last. Then my dad looked at the shit and was like THATS LAST WHAT, ONLY 3 PLACES. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK LA. USE YOUR BRAIN, 37 IS NOT THE LAST 40 IS.
OMFG, I am so pissed. At pretty much uh the world. Yeah, pissed at myself for...
1. Not getting good results.
2. Having dimples at the *not very nice* places on my face.
3. Not putting any effort into trying to plearn "Flight Of The BumbleBee"

RE : MY TAGBOARD.
No bloody Ah Lians/Fucktards/AssWipes/Assholes ARE ALLOWED TO TAG. If you wanna fight about shit then GO WRITE SHIT ON YOUR BLOG. NOT MINE. BLOODY HELL, YOU AH LIAN THEN AH LIAN LA! CAN'T BLOODY LIVE WITH IT THEN KILL YOURSELF. DO WHATEVER I DON'T BLOODY CARE, YOU'RE FAT? THEN GO FOR LIPOSUCTION OR KILL YOUSELF. IF YOU'RE UGLY, GO DROWN IN A POND, IF YOU FREDDIE, HEY! AND IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT, THEN CLAP YOUR FUCKING HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home