Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Holiday = Crap

Hey guys. So right now, the definition of holiday to me right now is just that i don't have to wake up at 6 am every morning. But i still have the fucking tightest schedule in the world. It's just a fucking fuck of fuck.
I just want to rewind to one of the only good thing that happened to me so far this year, the coldplay concert TOTALLY BLEW MY MIND. And a little Someone was there. :) Sitting all the way at the back while I being the one of the lucky few was sitting SO CLOSE to the front. And that little Someone ran to Chris Martin when he was on stage like RIGHT NEXT to the people sitting on the far left side of the place. :) I should have seen you Mystery someone........
Anyways back to my so called HOLIDAY. I have like badminton training like every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. WTF. And like i still have tuition ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Oh damn, it's like the WORST holiday i've had in my life so far, and you know what's worse? After the stupid parent teacher meeting with that Major Idiot KAW my mum totally started being all fucking Sterotypical on me.
She was like You should hang out with friends who have good grades more.
If i HAD a choice i wouldn't even be hanging out with like nerds and freaks man. Just cause my class is full of em' Like lets be STEROTYPICAL for a moment here and talk about jokes, AHH jokes, the fun part in friendship.
Here's a joke from one of my friends.
" What did sushi A say to sushi B?"
ANS : "WASABI!" Do ou get it? Wassup B? HAHAHA.

And heres a joke a nerd friend would probably tell me.
Nerd: "YOU KNOW WHAT????"
Me: "What?"
Nerd: "Once, my friend used the past tense INSTEAD OF THE PAST PERFECT!!!! HAHAHA ROFL, LOL, LMAO."
Me: "Wtf?"

Thats probably what would happen. And i would NOT like that.... Its just stupid to be sterotypical, like one VERY COMMON sterotype about asian are that We have TEEENY TINNY EYES. Yes, some of us do, THANKS TO STUPID CHEENA GENES. But let me ask you. Does this persons' EYES look small to you?
NO, THIS BABYS' EYES ARE CLEARLY BIG AND COCKED. YES, SHE IS ASIAN YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE SHE CLEARLY LOOKS ASIAN. The whole ohh, my baby has to be bald so that she can have really nice hair when she's older (so chinese) So yeah, STEROTYPING IS NOT GOOD.
N.O.T. G.O.O.D.

P.S.// CAN THAT CERTAIN SOMEONE PLEASE GO ONLINE EVERYDAY AND TALK TO ME???? LIKE NOW??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home