Tuesday, June 2, 2009

L.O.V.E.

Love... AHH love......

L = Look at your hair, your eyes YOUR OLD LEVIS!
O = I'm O-D-ing on you..
V = Vodka is your Favourite drink.
E = Eevona is your mother's name.



And if you look in the other side the front letters make up LIVE. It means you LIVE to LOVE. I guess so.... So yeah. LOVE is so damn lovely that i decided i'd dedicate a SPEACIAL post to LOVE.
I think they should make a day for love... Wait there already is! VALENTINES DAY. But sadly, i did not celebrate it WHY? CAUSE I WOKE UP TOO DAMN LATE. Nevermind, i'll create another day on my blog! Called ILLD. It stand for... I LOVE LOVE DAY! HELL YEAH! IT WILL BE A HOLIDAY FOR ME SO I DON'T HAVE TO BLOG! Hahahhahaa. Oh yeah!
Anyways here's something from AN AWESOME DUDE CALLED EDWARD. No not your fugly Edward Cullen, Edward Monkton, one of the coolest dudes i know.



LOVEE.
Benz & Josephine....
Nicole & Luc......
Jill & Bill/Jack/Mark/Gabe
Bob & Tom....

SO MANY PEOPLE IN LOVE. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Here's a little something dedicated to LOVE.
"Love is patient, Love is kind. Love means slowly losing your mind."
Oh i shall write a poem about LOVE.

When you see someone you LOVE, your mind goes TEEHEE!
Like milk and cows, like A pot and Some tea,
That line didn't make sense please forgive me.
But I hope you're not like Maddona, she only likes younger guys,
Cause she's a self denying freak who thinks she's still 29.
Don't think you can't find love if you not very tall,
Cause i'm not very tall either and saying that would be insulting myself.
So go out there and find love where-ever you are,
Cause if you don't you'll die a lonely virgin, then you won't go very far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home