Thursday, July 16, 2009

The sugar is black.

To get you outta my head, I overdosed on sugar.
I got hyper for awhile and i felt like i needed to eat another chocolater bar.
But i guess i didn't....
Slowly the sugar inside me burnt and decomposed,
and all that was left was the black sticky stuff inside me.
In my lungs and in my heart.
The sugar that numbed now hurt,
and guess what?
It's all because of you.
Oh great, now i can totally feel the black stuff
sticking to my heart, thanks a lot, dick.
The black sticky stuff soon eats me up,
and all thats left of me is my heart.
And it's fucking black and it looks disgusting.
Thanks, dick.
You made me gain like 600 pounds from the dumbass sugar,
and you know what? I still love you.
PRAISE THE LORD,
(I should've eaten the chocolate bar.)
AMEN.
P.S.// The post is written for someone. :) Someone nice.
P.P.S.// I was the one who Overdosed on the sugar and gained all the weight but it's still FOR HER.
P.P.P.S.// I'd draw a dick on your cast if i had the chance to sign it. : P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home