Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just another mistake

Keep quiet, nothing comes as easy as you.
Can I lay in your bed all day?
I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake.
The hand behind this pen relives a failure everyday.


That was random. Like really random. ANYWAYS. I got a "scolding" from my science teacher. Apparently i know very little about sex..... says her. :)
SO WHAT? if i don't know how to spell ghonorrhea, and i spelt it as gonorria. IT STILL SOUNDS THE SAME? (i still don't think i know how to spell it) SO WHAT? if i thought a good way to prevent the spread of AIDS is to NOT HAVE SEX AT ALL. I mean it's their fault (most of the time) that they got AIDS, i mean.. i'm right aren't i? Like if you have AIDS then don't have sex la! You were the bloody bugger who had sex with some man-whore or like HOE? right??!! YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE. SO WHAT? if i don't know how to spell Vasectomy and spelt it as vysectomy? IT SOUNDS PERFECTLY FINE. In fact, i think you guys should ALL start spelling it this way! I mean c'mon... When the fuck would i need to know about Vasectomies? Not like i can EVER have one anyways. I don't even have a dick. (or do i?)
This is why my teacher thinks i don't know much about sex... well, we'll see about that. :D
Anyways, GO CHECK THIS GUY OUT! Made my day better! He's such a funny man-whore. whoops, i called him a man-whore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v2Rr1QuJ2k&feature=channel
WATCH TILL THE END. Don't stop halfway, then you'll miss the good part!


P.S.// tag replies.
Alvin - Hahaha, you sure i won't regret it?
Weiting - woah-kay.
Nat - done. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home