Saturday, July 25, 2009

Whats that coming over the hill?

Hey guys, so as you guys know (if you know me well) that i sleep kinda really late. YEAH, i do. So some of you may ask "What do you do staying up all night?"
WELL, i look at famous dudes tweets/listen to music/talk to other "Edward Cullen"s/and well do whatever else i feel like.
BUT MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE is blog hopping!! Cause you know lots of ah lians have blogs and you can kinda tell a typical ah lian's blog. It'll have thier pictures at the top and their captions on their blogs would be something like...... "BABY I LOVE YOU, DON'T LET'S' ME GO"
hohoho. Yes, and what do i do there? Well, i read their blog posts and make fun of their english and how ugly they are. I mean i know i'm not all that pretty. But AT LEAST i know that i'm not and i don't go around CAM-WHORING every second of every single day. :)
And i don't get their stupid URLs! It's like like like....... (okay i'll just think onf one from the top of my head)
"u-nlovedtears" AHAHAH I DON'T KNOW. Somethin' like that, something that sounds stupid lian-ish and that totally doesn't make sense. So yes, i enjoy reading lame people's blogs.
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T GET? When they're ah lians then they go around blogging.


"YOU KNOW WHAT? I SAW AHLIAN TODAY SIAZXCXCZ, (something in chinese) SHE SI BEI CB LA. SHE GO WATER ON MY LEG IN THE TOILET LEH. KAYZXCXCZXZ, I SHALL GO SPAMZXZXC HER BLOG WORHZXCXZCZ!!"

EW. THAT IS PURE GROSSNESS, ALL IN ONE BLOG.
Oh and tell me if you have nice little lian blogs. I MIGHT JUST FEATURE IT FOR ALL YOUE BENGS TO SEE! : D

1 Comments:

Blogger Stupeedoo YUYU said...

haha. omg! lol! retarded post mann!

July 26, 2009 at 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home