Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I swear that my love for you is deeper than the bloody abyss.

Hello. Like you. No not you, ALEX! heh heh! That was random.
We had like the sec 2 training today. Damn awesome, I want more trainings like that, tapping coach was bloody fun! Especially the doubles with Hong Li! Hahaha, not to mention someone who was paired up with me and bloody miss everything and try to act cool by trying to snatch all my balls! HUH?! YOU HAPPY WE LOST?! *COUGH* hillary! *COUGH* Grrrr. Miss all the balls then look at me somemore. Wtf man. And coach has a new stalker! HER NAME RHYMES WITH DERMANDA! *COUGH* amanda! *COUGH* heh heh. Like seriously! She smiles whenever he's surfing the shuttles to her leh! And like still give a che-ko-peh smile leh! Like that ---> ^^ Eeee. Hahaha, coach should watch out. :-/ AND THERE WAS THIS HOT GUY TRAINING AT YCK TOO. No wonder I couldn't lobe properly.... Then there was these few pingpong boys! SO CUTE AND SMALL AND ONE KEPT GIVING US THE CHE-KO-PEH FACE. HAHAHA. Fun fun fun.
On the way to YCK, we saw Tiffany! KEKEKE! CUT SHORT HAIR AH. WAH. I bet you have a boyfriend. ;D Don't lie to me. :)
And my stupid home econs teacher made me late again. FOR THE SECOND TIME, WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT BRINGING TOMATOES TO SCHOOL. AND WE DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU FORCE YOUR CHILDREN TO DO BEFORE THEY SLEEP!!!! Today she still wanted to tell us stories about her children leh! WAH LAU. PLEASE LA. LOOK AT MY FACE, DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT?! -_- <---- my face during home econs.
AND THEN SHE STILL FORCE US TO MAKE BLOODY DISGUSTING NASI LEMAK! WAH LAU! It's like damn gross la! The ingredients had like house flies all around them (FUCKING GROSS) and like SHE GAVE ME AND NICOLE A ROTTEN ONION. BITCH OR WHAT SIA?! STILL FORCE US TO TAKE TWO PORTIONS AND SAY THAT WE'RE DAMN SLOW. Crazy bitch! Of course we're slow la! Two fucking gross bowls of crap, HOW FAST CAN WE CUT IT??? I love alex, I put his picture in my file so when I open it, I can see his picture! Hahaha! Sounds so stalker-ish. SHUT UP. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE IN LOVE. :( Thomas dyed his hair. From blonde to brown. wtf. :( and bloody decided to get a girlfriend. FINE. FINE. FINE. I'm gonna make a shirt with Jill. Mine's gonna say "Team Gaskarth" And hers is gonna be "Team Barakat" HAHAHAHA.
TEAM GASKARTH PWNS ALL!!!!!!! BAHAHAHHAA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home